Whether you’re a seasoned dancer or simply looking for a fun way to get moving, Musicality Central has class offerings at three convenient locations:
– 2890 Delaware Avenue Kenmore, NY 14217
– 5110 Camp Road Hamburg, NY 14075
– 3376 Niagara Falls Blvd North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Local dancers and choreographers Rishone Todd and Susie Kushner are instructors for the Hip Hop-focused slate of offerings.
Here’s what you’ll find on the weekly schedule:
• Hip Hop 4 Starters: A class designed to go at a pace of a drop in beginner who wants to learn the foundational basics of Hip Hop movement/choreography and also for dancers looking to improve their Hip Hop technique. Taught by Rishone Todd.
• Intermediate Hip Hop: Intermediate Hip Hop is designed to progress students’ technique in Hip Hop dance with innovative routines that incorporate individual style and choreography performance concepts. Taught by Susie Kushner.
• Booty Work – Hip Hop Inspired Aerobics: A popular fitness class that empowers students to be confident in a supportive atmosphere by using Hip Hop music and dance. It is innovatively focused on upper/lower body toning, core training, and cardio. Taught by Susie Kushner.
• Club Nite – Hip Hop Inspired Aerobics: An energetic fitness class for those who want a cardio-filled, full-body workout with a healthy mix of Hip Hop music from the past and present. The flow, music choice, and energy of the movement will inspire you to dance till the workout is merely a tradeoff of having fun. Similar to a fun night at a dance club. Taught by Rishone Todd.
• All-Out Aerobics (Booty Work and Club Nite Aerobics): A tag team combination of our two signature aerobic classes focused on toning and energetic movement that is ALL-OUT fun. Taught by Rishone Todd and Susie Kushner.
“Teaching and sharing dance is really our secondary goal. Once we’ve created an experience people can feel, they laugh, let loose, it’s easier to be themselves, and then they realize that they got a workout or learned an authentic Hip Hop dance routine to one of their favorite songs,” say Todd and Kushner, adding, “Hip Hop has always moved us from the inside, and being able to share that allows us to transfer these genuinely positive vibes generated by Hip Hop movement to our clients.”
Classes are open to ages 15 and up, at $10 per class. For class schedules and more information, visit http://musicalitycentral.com. Follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MusicalityCentral, and https://www.instagram.com/musicality_central, or call 716-432-4008 or 716-903-3330.