Please join Buffalo Healthy Living and The Boulevard Mall at “Healthy Living Healthy You” on Saturday February 23, 2019 from 11am – 2pm at the Boulevard Mall.
- Health and Wellness Vendors
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Food Trucks
- Tai Chi demonstration on stage.
- WNY @Work Radio Dale Martin
- Superhero/Princess Meet and Greet
- Yoga Demonstration
- WNY @Work with Dale Martin
- Retired Bills player and former John Murphy radio cohost Donald Jones (on hand with memorabilia and best selling book, The Next Quarter: Scoring Against Kidney Disease
- New Explore and More Museum with onside demonstrations
- Author Dee Romito with signed copies of books Pies from Nowhere and Postcards from Venice.
EXHIBITORS/VENDORS FEE IS $75 AND TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
We welcome exhibitors and vendors who would like to showcase their services or provide screening services are welcome.
Since all proceeds from this event will benefit The American Heart Association of WNY in honor of heart health month, your $75.00 sponsorship is tax-deductible.
PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING AND MORE!
American Lung Association
Benjamin Berry Hula Hooping
Brain Body Health Institute
Breast Cancer Network
Buffalo Wellness Center
Explore and More
Pediatric Urgent Care
Sterling Heart Care
VENDORS WILL RECEIVE:
- One 8-foot table and two chairs
- Specific mention in an article in the February 2019 issue of Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine
- Full page ad promoting event in Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine in January and February
- Sunday morning radio announcements leading up to event
- Social media exposure on Buffalo Healthy Living and Boulevard Mall websites and social media pages
- 10% discounted ads for new advertisers in February issue of Buffalo Healthy Living!
Please complete the Health Fair Exhibitor Needs form Participant Agreement and return it as soon as possible to Amanda Baumler at email@example.com, or mail it to Boulevard Mall, Attn: Amanda Baumler, Management Office, 730 Alberta Dr., Amherst NY, 14226. Vendor table location and electricity will be assigned on a first-come basis.
We look forward to your participation!