By Lynn Shea, Director Early Childhood Program and
Amy Bamrick, Director of Clinical Services
Early Childhood Program
As our Buffalo Hearing and Speech teachers and therapists continue to provide education and therapy remotely, we are pleased to provide a list of resources below for parents and children during this time that schools remain closed:
- Occupational Therapy Resources: askbhsc.org/ot-online-resource-list
- Physical Therapy Resources: https://tinyurl.com/uyweodc
- Positive Reinforcement for Students with Special Needs: https://tinyurl.com/va2bfeb
- Speech Therapy Resources: https://tinyurl.com/s85gff7
- Music Therapy Resources: https://tinyurl.com/r6oahy9
- Vision Resources: https://tinyurl.com/qldhlaz
- DIR/Floortime Resources for Parents: https://tinyurl.com/t4bcgf7
Audiology Patient Resources
While in-person audiology services are unavailable, our audiologists and therapists are assisting in every way possible. There are many new ways to adapt your hearing aids to life’s listening changes. Many devices have smartphone apps which can be paired to your hearing aids, and allow for adjustments to volume and listening output for different listening environments. Many allow you to connect with our audiologists to make programming changes to accommodate your listening needs, eliminating the need for an in-person appointment. Learn more at https://askbhsc.org/remote-connections-for-hearing-aids and at www.buffalohearingcenter.com.
Questions? Call 716-885-8318.