Compliments of Federal Meats and the National Turkey Federation
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 2 quarts turkey broth
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces uncooked spaetzle or noodles
- 1/2 pounds cubed cooked turkey
- Add seasonings to broth; heat to boiling.
- Sauté vegetables in butter until tender; add to broth. Simmer 1/2 hour.
- Add noodles and cook 15 minutes.
- Add turkey and heat 5 minutes.
Shop at Federal Meats locations
Buffalo – Marshall’s Plaza, Tonawanda – Delaware @ Brighton, Niagara Falls – Military Rd., Kensington Ave – Snyder, Williamsville Place Plaza – Clarence, Main St. – East Aurora, Hamburg – Village Square, Southgate Plaza – West Seneca
Redeem Weekly Coupons for Federal Meats: http://www.federalmeats.com/weekly-coupons!