This crustless pumpkin pie is a variation on traditional Libby’s pumpkin pie most of us have learned to enjoy. Without the crust, those who avoid gluten can still enjoy the great pumpkin-and-spice combination that’s so popular.
Ingredients: 8 servings
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 can (15 ounces) Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestlé® Carnation Evaporated Milk
Nonstick cooking spray
Whipped cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven as directed below. Glass baking dishes without crust require a cooler oven, and in most cases, a longer baking time.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or lightly grease bottom of baking pan or baking dish.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in a small bowl. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Bake as directed below or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
9-inch-round glass pie dish: 325 F; bake for 55 to 60 minutes; 10-inch-round glass pie dish: 325 F; bake for 45 to 50 minutes.