Sameday Testing is a national COVID-19 testing company that just opened two locations in the Buffalo area. We have both storefront and drive-through format testing facilities and partner with the best local labs to ensure fast turnarounds for our clients.
We can also offer group testing for offices, restaurant staff, and other large groups — which I thought might be of particular interest to your readers. We’ve found that accessible and fast COVID-19 testing is especially important now that cases are surging, making appointments more scarce, and cold weather has made waiting in lines at public testing sites more difficult.
Sameday Testing is located at
- Buffalo – Main Street: 5363 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221 (Storefront)
- Hamburg: 5844 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg NY 14075 (Drive-Through)
- Buffalo – Eastern Hills Mall (Coming Soon): 4545 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221 (Drive-Through)
- SameDay’s custom-built scheduling tool allows clients to easily view available at the testing center most convenient to them. Those with appointments are in and out of our testing centers within 10 minutes and will never wait in a line or lobby. When a client enters the testing center, they are checked in and immediately brought to their assigned clinical staff for testing.
- Clients receive automated alerts via text and email so they can track their test results in real time. Results are available in our portal within 36-72 hours.
There are three types of tests offered:
- 15-Minute Rapid Antigen Test (Invasive): Results and a lab read-out emailed within 15 minutes. We provide a superbill so that clients can self-submit to insurance for reimbursement. 95% accuracy.
- 15-Minute Rapid Antigen Test (Non-Invasive): Results and a lab read-out emailed within 15 minutes. We provide a superbill so that clients can self-submit to insurance for reimbursement. 95% accuracy.
- Priority turnaround RT-PCR test: Results and a full lab report within 48 hours. We provide a superbill so that clients can self-submit to insurance for reimbursement. 99.9% accuracy.