It’s freezing in Buffalo, and cold weather always makes me hungry. Here’s a decadent recipe with only 100 calories. Yum!
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp. no-calorie sweetener (or real sugar)
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 drop of vanilla extract
- Spray a mug or ramekin with cooking spray. In the cup combine the flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until no lumps remain. Stir in the milk, olive oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Bake in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. You may need to add 5-10 more seconds depending on your microwave. *Note: don’t overcook or it will be rubbery! It should be moist on the bottom and will continue cooking as it sets.
- Serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar, but you could top it with fruit, whipped cream… anything!
Please follow and like us: