by Rachel Simson (Buffalodietitian.com)
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 1 (12.5 oz.) can of chicken, drained
- 1 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¾ cup celery, chopped
- ¾ cup red grapes, halved
- 1 green apple, diced
- ¼ cup raisins or dried cranberries
- ¼ cup nuts, chopped (walnuts work best)
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine canned chicken, Greek yogurt, chopped celery, halved grapes, diced apple, dried cranberries, chopped nuts, cumin, and paprika. Stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with whole wheat crackers, toast, on a bed of lettuce, or just eat as is.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Calories: 217, Fat: 7 g, Saturated fat:1 g, Carbohydrates:23 g, Sugar:17 g, Fiber:3 g, Protein:18 g
Sodium:331 mg, Cholesterol:51 mg