Healthy Berry Crisp Recipe
(Prep Time 10 min. Cook Time 30 min.)
4 cups fresh or frozen berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut oil (or butter)
1 tsp vanilla extract
15 drops stevia extract (or honey or maple syrup to taste, optional)
(Preheat oven to 375°F)
- Lightly grease an 8×8 or larger baking dish and place the berries in the baking dish.
- Place the berries in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, coconut oil or butter, and vanilla, and sweetener.
- Use your hands or a fork to mix the ingredients until it makes a crumbly topping. You may need to adjust the almond flour up or down slightly, depending on the texture of the brand you use.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the berries.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes if using fresh fruit or 30-40 minutes if using frozen fruit.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey or maple syrup if desired.
- Allow to partially cool, then top with whipped cream or ice cream to serve.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg