Wild Salmon Sate with Ginger Glaze
sweet, savory, spicy, and loaded with bold flavor
By Heather Huffman
Serves: 4, Prep time: 50 minutes, Cook time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 6-oz wild salmon fillets, about 1” thick, skinned
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Coat rack of broiler pan with cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- In small bowl, whisk sugar, mustard, and ginger. Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on broiler rack, and brush glaze on top. Broil (6” from heat) 8-10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned.
- Serve each fillet on top of a lightly dressed mixed green salad.
For more great recipes visit https://wildalaskasalmonandseafood.com.