by Carolina Jantac, MS, RD, LD
It does not get any easier than this! You will need only four ingredients to make these Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes today. They are a healthy twist without compromising any flavor, and high in protein and healthy fats. They are also naturally gluten free since they are made with oat flour.
Serving Size: 4 pancakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of Once Again Peanut Butter Creamy or Crunchy
- 1/3 cup of oat flour
Peanut Butter Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup of Once Again Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- Start by mashing the bananas with a fork, then finish with a hand mixer at medium speed.
- Add both eggs to bananas and mix well with hand mixer.
- Add in Once Again Peanut Butter and incorporate it into mixture.
- Lastly, with a spoon or spatula, mix in the oat flour until blended. This mixture makes about 4 medium sized pancakes.
- Start by pouring one quarter of the batter onto a hot pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until slightly brown. Repeat three more times.
- To prepare syrup, simply mix both ingredients until well blended.
- Pour syrup on pancakes and enjoy!
Find more great recipes at https://www.onceagainnutbutter.com/blogs/recipes.