Our COVID Town Halls on WBBZ-TV’s Your Hometown Healthcare Connection featured Kenneth V. Snyder MD PhD, VP Physician Quality at Kaleida Health and Dr. Raul Vazquez MD, President and CEO of G-Health Enterprises.
Watch the town halls at
Covid questions that were asked and answered included:
– What are the risks of the Covid 19 vaccines for pregnant women and women who are nursing?
– Will the current vaccines work on the variants?
– What will be needed for us to achieve herd immunity?
– Could one shot provide enough protection?
– Were the vaccines made too quickly?
– Can I take Motrin or Tylenol for side effects?
– Why shouldn’t I take Motrin or Tylenol before I get the vaccine?