By Annette Pinder
When I met Sherry Hale a couple of years ago, she was wearing a white esthetics jacket. The epitome of professionalism, she told me that she was building a medical spa, unlike any other. Hale’s determination was obvious, and somehow I kept running into her at various events. Each time she had taken her dream a bit farther, in working toward her goal.
I also knew about Hale’s dedication to helping those who are sick or injured—whether due to rare skin conditions or cancer. Her mantra was consistent—“I want to help people feel beautiful and confident from the inside-out.” So seeing how far she has come since that first encounter at a networking event for women, seems only natural.
Hale’s state-of-the-art medical spa—Custom Beauté—is clearly the result of years of dedication. Clients who visit the spa can receive a full digital skin scan using technology unavailable anywhere else within a 100-mile radius of Buffalo. The technology evaluates skin age and 8 conditions, including how a person will look as they age, with or without intervention.
In addition to skin care, Custom Beauté’s highly trained technicians offer custom solutions, including:
- Painless laser hair removal using radio frequency technology that treats all skin and hair colors, unavailable previously to those with darker skin and lighter hair.
- Expert permanent cosmetics, including brows, lips, eyeliner, and mastectomy areola tattooing.
- Intensed Pulsed Light (IPL) for UV damage, brown spots due to sun and age, thread veins, spider veins, and rosacea.
- Micro-needling for acne, scars, lines, stretch marks, and wrinkles, and cosmetic injections by a surgeon.
- Body-slimming using radio frequency technology (energy waves) to stimulate collagen development deep within the dermal layers of the skin.
- Teeth-whitening, lash extensions, body sugaring hair removal, lash tint and perming, brow tinting, and sculpting.
The clinic offers chiropractic care and chronic pain management by medical directors, Christian Duquin, DC and Michael Freitas, MD, who offer a full evaluation and a wide range of treatments. These include custom foot scan orthotics, water pillows, rehabilitative taping techniques, and nutritional supplements.
Hale has certainly been busy creating an empire of beauty and medical solutions for people who are often too busy to take care of themselves. She says, “Whether you’re the average mom, swimmer, dancer, professional who needs to look and feel your best, have scars due to an injury, or hair loss due to alopecia or cancer, or simply want to improve your health through wellness coaching and body healing therapies, we encourage you to reach out to us.”
Custome Beauté and Sherry Hale, BSIT, LC, CPCP, LHRT are located at 3950 East Robinson Road #109, West Amherst, NY 14228. Call 716-264-4659 to make an appointment, and learn more at www.custombeaute.com.